Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06331 BRL / VES *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,435 (149,038 Bs.S.) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)