Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,219 (Bs 100,097,615) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (43 minutes ago)