Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32740 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 151% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,266 (Bs 19,138) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (39 minutes ago)