Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,488 (Bs 50,019,620) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)