Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,451 (€1,016) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)