Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,550 (CH$527,884) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)