Cost of living comparison between Vadodara, India and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04753 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,783 (₨37,513) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)