Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,315 (€1,247) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)