Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,284 (€1,574) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)