Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.744 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,750 (€2,871) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)