Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12394 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,369 (11,047₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)