Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11588 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,514 (13,064₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)