Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03159 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,404 (¥297,652) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)