Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02808 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,620 (¥235,803) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)