Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.128 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,414 ($1,411) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)