Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11992 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,339 (19,505 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)