Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,807 (4,412TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)