Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,977 (元11,676) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)