Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48231 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,441 (元11,282) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (43 minutes ago)