Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17093 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,594 (Mex$ 26,874) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (30 minutes ago)