Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06821 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,112 (Php45,622) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (36 minutes ago)