Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39050 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,940 (22,894 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)