Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35403 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,673 (16,024 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)