Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35292 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,679 (13,257 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (32 minutes ago)