Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39043 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,768 (19,897 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)