Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05392 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,033 (руб 74,791) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)