Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,348 (₩2,784,376) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)