Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,014 (₩2,819,767) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)