Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,045 (₩1,868,759) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (29 minutes ago)