Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.644 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,002 (€1,373) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (9 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)