Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05336 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,196 (руб 59,904) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)