Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 BRL / MNT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,067 (2,994,727 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (20 minutes ago)