Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 BRL / MNT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,750 (2,189,638 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (26 minutes ago)