Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,226 (₩1,544,599) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)