Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00292 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,175 (₩1,431,581) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)