Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09518 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,237 (55,028 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)