Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09818 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,860 (59,682 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)