Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09575 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,264 (54,977 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)