Cost of living comparison between Udon Thani, Thailand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09094 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,120 (34,311 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 2 hours ago)