Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08752 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,859 (21,242 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)