Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10844 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,770 (43,993 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)