Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08896 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,822 (31,727 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)