Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10035 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,366 (43,511 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)