Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,644 in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)