Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,317 in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)