Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,303 in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)