Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,348 in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)