Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,989 in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (29 minutes ago)