Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,340 in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)