Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,627 in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)