Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,637 in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)