Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05341 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,243 (руб 79,430) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)