Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.909 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,079 (2,137KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)