Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14943 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,374 (Mex$ 9,192) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (42 minutes ago)