Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18361 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,736 (Mex$ 20,350) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)