Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31629 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,908 (Bs 12,356) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)