Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31763 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,374 (Bs 10,622) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (39 minutes ago)