Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31049 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,170 (Bs 13,429) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)