Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31301 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,937 (Bs 15,773) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)