Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 90% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,713 (€2,407) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)