Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.959 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 84% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,571 (€2,417) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (33 minutes ago)