Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,499 (6,775 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)