Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,814 (5,026 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)