Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,192 (6,214 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)