Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.126 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,723 (5,969 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)