Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.932 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,209 (3,444 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (29 minutes ago)