Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.917 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,159 (3,446 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)