Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.936 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,148 (6,567 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)