Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,819 (COL$1,676,182) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)