Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,998 (COL$1,853,506) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)