Cost of living comparison between Tuluá, Colombia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,103 (COL$2,665,382) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)