Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,006 (COL$2,768,986) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)