Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.125 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,409 ($2,371) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)