Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,714 ($1,488) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)