Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.475 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,273 ($1,517) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (23 minutes ago)