Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20094 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,291 (ARS $11,402) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)