Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03445 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,748 (¥282,934) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)