Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02813 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,381 (¥262,394) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)