Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02722 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,161 (¥189,634) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)