Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03413 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,837 (¥258,938) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)