Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00239 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 114% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,361 (2,245,195 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (13 minutes ago)