Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00262 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 124% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,000 (2,668,988 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)