Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 BRL / CDF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 101% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,025 (3,749,453 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (12 minutes ago)