Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00393 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 193% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,327 (1,863,135 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)