Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.018 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,678 (S/. 2,630) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)