Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,457 (S/. 2,629) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)