Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38310 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 119% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,856 (kr 17,897) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)