Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45661 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 168% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,493 (kr 31,740) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)