Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39115 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 114% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,007 (kr 30,696) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)