Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45832 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 171% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,796 (kr 30,101) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)