Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43956 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 157% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,345 (kr 30,360) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)