Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46054 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 185% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,122 (kr 32,835) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)