Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36974 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,650 (kr 23,395) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 3 hours ago)