Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40510 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 154% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,359 (kr 15,698) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)