Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37669 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,400 (kr 19,645) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)