Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.685 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,606 (C$2,460) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)