Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.505 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,070 (C$2,423) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)