Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.546 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,405 (C$2,515) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)