Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.365 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,565 (C$1,085) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)