Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.312 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,714 (C$1,174) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)