Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,608 (€703) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)