Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,434 (€724) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)