Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,659 (€1,520) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)