Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.047 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,407 (€1,336) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)