Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,616 (€1,319) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)