Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.766 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,721 (2,792 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)