Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.311 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,298 (2,726 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (44 minutes ago)