Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00215 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,719 (1,726,746 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)