Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,961 (3,044,472 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)