Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,570 (€1,052) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (34 minutes ago)