Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09575 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,952 (51,714 ฿) in Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)