Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09158 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,788 (30,450 ฿) in Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)