Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11450 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,481 (47,871 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)