Cost of living comparison between Trang, Thailand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09013 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,303 (36,650 ฿) in Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)