Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.840 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,808 (4,534TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)