Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,749 (4,193TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)