Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,534 (4,365TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)