Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,009 (4,694TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)